Skills And Tools:
- Making sure that everything is going to plan
- Maintain and interpret site drawings
- Setting out from the contract drawings/information, carry out surveys as and when required
- Ensure works are carried out as per drawings and specification
- Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports and records
- Provide as built information
- Ensure labor are working correctly, implement and maintain permit to dig and other relevant permits (if applicable)
- Assist/have responsibility for the Health and Safety matters on site
- Communicate with the project manager/rest of the site team and assist with the organizing of site, this would include materials, forecasting materials / plant required and sub-contract management
- Be a point of contact of sub-contractors to assist with the progression of works and carry out any inspections required with any required party. - Assist with inputting information/duration of works.
- Managing strategic relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing strategic relationships with projects different consultants.
- Bachelor of Architecture Engineering class 2017
- Good Knowledge with computer skills and programs (AutoCAD, MS office and Primavera).
- Excellent English Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to work at night when required by business needs.
- Team player with a cooperative and committed spirit and problem solver.
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo21 days ago
- Landscape - urban engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza14 days ago
- Procurement Engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza14 days ago
- Architect - Technical Office T... - Zamalek, Cairo14 days ago
- Surveyor - Alexandria - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Design Architect - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Structural Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Architecture Site EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago