Smart Manufacturing Engineer - AlexandriaPosted 2 months ago
- 37In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Smart manufacturing engineer is responsible for implement 4.0 and Prometeon´s industrial digital transformation projects. Through big data, data intelligence and other tools, integrate technical solutions to current processes generating faster and lean results focusing on better competitiveness. Directly reports to Project Management & Investments Manager.
Support in the following activities:
- Implement data collection & IoT projects on the plant.
- Support the implementation of 4.0 roadmap project in order to achieve assigned targets.
- Digitalize the capacity and the productivity KPIs of the plant.
- Interact with other functions to design and implement technical projects of smart manufacturing.
- Develop online reports with automatic solution proposals to daily deviations.
- Develop and implement new digital tools for production and process simulations for better scenarios prediction and volumes forecast.
- Apply data analysis tools, artificial intelligence and machine learning for process, quality and competitiveness improvement
- BSc Degree of Engineering major Computer Communication - Alexandria Uni. /AAST / E-JUST / AUC / GUC.
- Fresh graduates to 3 years of experience in the relevant field only
- Alexandria Residences Only.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets (other programming languages specially R will be considered as a plus).
- Experience in BI Concepts and Algorithm.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques/concepts and data mining techniques.
- Experience with PLC programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of OPC configuration is a plus.
- Experience in Data visualizing & presenting data for stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in teams and interface with different stakeholders.
- Fluency in English spoken and written.
- Ability to work in diverse team