Skills And Tools:
About the job
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for hitop by being part of or working closely with the Core team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.
- Taking part in the design of scalable software systems
- Investigating new technologies
- Define and spread development best practices
- Be responsible for scope, defining, and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on the list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable customer competence to build
- Ability to architect a system with heavy load and concurrency
- Experience with principles of application architecture for J2EE applications
- Experience in service-oriented architecture including use of REST services to build interconnected systems
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Understanding of test-driven development and behavior-driven development
- Ability to understand technical requirements and decompose them into work tasks
- Experience in Spring Framework and Maven configuration.
- Hands-on experience on NODE JS.
- Experience with one or more source control applications such as Git (required).
- Tomcat or JBoss application servers
- Experience in testing frameworks including mock object frameworks, Junit, Mockito, PowerMockito, Cucumber
- Experience in SQL databases (Oracle Database) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB or CouchBase) - (HBASE) - (hadoop HDFS)
- Experience in Docker containers
- Experience in Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory
- Experience with JIRA and other Atlassian ecosystem tools.
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer Node ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Xamarin Mobile Developer - Smart Village, Giza3 days ago
- Outsystems Developer - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Dot Net Full Stack Deve...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Pyt... - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE... - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Full Stack .NET Developer - Gi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Java Team Leader - Sheraton, Cairo9 days ago