Skills And Tools:
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received with developers.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing Projects on the Real Estate market
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- Achieve the team monthly target.
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 7 years of experience in real estate brokerage
- High Communication Skills.
- Excellent Knowledge About New Capital.
- Male and female.
- Area Supervisor - Minya - Minya, Egypt12 days ago