Skills And Tools:
Medical Representatives needed to work on Hospital Line Infection Prevention and Control
- Identifies and establishes new business with the following Categories of company customers: (Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Infection Control Specialists) in different locations in his/her territory.
- Presents, conducts sales calls, and trains company customers on the company products range.
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
- Maintains and updates detailed company customers records.
- Attends and organizing group meetings physical or virtual.
- Manages budgets Expense against sales achievement target (ROI).
- Review sales performance and Write daily, weekly and monthly reports and other documents reflecting performance against plan.
- Monitors target market (client & potential client) preferences, industry business developments, market trends to determine the required focus of sales and marketing efforts to achieve company objectives.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding services and maintains a strong reference base of clients leveraging knowledge gained through the company satisfaction surveys and other feedback mechanisms.
- Maintains client relationships and assumes responsibility, identify, negotiate and manage relationships with clients whose objectives, product & service offerings complement the organization's short and long-term vision.
- Generates ideas and initiatives that capitalize on existing and prospective partner strengths to drive additional benefit to the company portfolio.
- Develops and deploys a training program for clients and conducts regular meetings with clients tackling issues as they arise.
- Examines competitors closely in terms of their procedures, relations to align business development strategy regarding market changes, demands, and needs
- 1 - 2 years experience
- Exempted Military Status.
- Valid Driving License
- Owns a car
- Strong communication, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Graduate from faculty of pharmacy, nursing, medicine.