Skills And Tools:
They’re staying close to the customers, making sure they’re feeling happy about the purchase they’ve made, from the moment they’ve set their eyes on your product/service, to the moment after they’ve made the purchase, and for the entire lifetime of the product. Must be proactive in their approach, meaning that they’re focusing on helping identify any occurring issues and facilitating customers to reach their goals. In time, their role is to build close long-term relationships with your customers, not only providing them with meaningful solutions but also ensuring that they’re having the best experience possible with their purchase.
Besides having the social skills to tackle customers’ onboarding, overall health scores, and satisfaction level with our product or service, Customer Success Representatives also need to have the ability to up- and cross-sell. Because that’s where the most efficient business growth stems from. And since they’re always in high contact with your customers, they’re able to pinpoint the most favorable moment for up- or cross-selling opportunities.
- Fluency in English written and spoken is A MUST
- Ability to work PST shift
- Minimum of 3 years in customer service/sales
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Has a Laptop and stable internet connection
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Relational & emotional intelligence
- Strategic thinking
- Proactivity, resilience & organizational accuracy
- Sociability & empathy
- Ability to Upsell & Cross-sell
- Sales Mechanical Engineer - Pa...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago