Airport Representative ( English language )
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 29 days ago
42Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Handling guest arrival with pick up request, and arrange the transportation.
- Assist with guest luggage as and when required.
- Give all hotel facilities information to the guest and assists them in to the car.
- Inform reception manager, concierge or guest relation officers when VIP on their way to the hotel.
- Be present at all scheduled flight landings and assist incoming guests with baggage clearance and directing them to transport facilities.
- Stand by at the arrival terminal for every flight arrival.
- Write all the additional instructions for guests or information about guest arrival or departure in the logbook and should be transferred to the expected arrival list of each airport Rep.
- If the pickup is not arranged by the Agency then, Guest should be shown only to the recommended taxi or limousine.
- Escort the guest to the official car rental and deals with authorized car rental staff.
- Any changes on arrival and departure flight must be reported to the concerned team and staff. Responsible for good service and maintain close relationship with all official sectors at the airport and most of all, maintain a spirit of team work among the hotel’s personnel. Submit names and arrival flight numbers to meeting service staff.
- Ensures the neat of appearance and grooming of airport representative officers.
- Anything that is related to operation as well as special cases of leaving must be mentioned with enough time, and also have to have the written approval of the company’s Manager.
- Must follow the working schedule properly. Any changes to be reported and approved by front office manager, assistant front office manager and assistant managers.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotel.
- VIP and VVIP guests to be welcomed at the airport and ensure transportation is arranged.
- Maintain a good relationship with airline personnel, immigration and custom officers under the guidance of the Manager.
- Proven work experience
- English profile Min B1
- Males only
- Max 40 years