Skills And Tools:
To develop, trace, analyze, maintain, and debug SharePoint applications and .net solutions.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
MCSD certification is a plus
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.
- Working with TFS and GIT.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Detail orientated.
- .Net Developer (.Net Core - Bl...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior .Net DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago