Skills And Tools:
To provide analytical and business intelligence capability, developing dashboards and tools that identify and apply data driven solutions to solve and optimise network planning and scheduling problems.
- Designs and deploys dashboards that translate data and insights into visuals and narratives that are easy to understand, can impact decisions, and drive business goals, within the context of network planning and scheduling.
- Conducts evaluations and analyses of changes to the network, such as capacity deployment, aircraft swaps or new routes.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for analytics and business intelligence within the department and help meet the needs of the Network Planning and Scheduling team
- Assists in the delivery of the analytical components for special projects, requiring unique BI expertise, such as new hub analysis, joint ventures, airline start-ups, etc.
- Develops and maintains data sources and data flows in Tableau and other analytical tools.
- Works with data sources and data flows to ensure accuracy, validity, and data integrity.
- Assists with the analytics contributions and technical production of the annual Budget Operating Plan exercise.
- Designs and build advanced analytical models that blend data sources for creative insights into business problems and to align performance with the company’s strategic goals, detailed action plans, key performance indicators, and progress metrics.
- Assists in risk assessments activities and in ensuring that the compliance measures are in place for the department via the company specific Information Security Regulations (ISR) protocols.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree (or Equivalent)
- Degree to be in any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) vertical.
Experience Specific Requirements
- Experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst with experience in data mining.
- Experience in Airline network planning and scheduling analytic preferred
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) - 3
Systems, Licensing, Language or Certification Requirements
- Certification in Data Analytics, Tableau, PowerBI or MicroStrategy
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.
- Customer Service LeadTheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates6 days ago
- Customer Service Sales Special...TheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates7 days ago
- Front Office AssistantGrosvenor House Dubai and Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa - Dubai, United Arab Emirates5 days ago