Skills And Tools:
DYNINNO Egypt is a part of an international DYNINNO Group of companies, that has active facilities in India, Colombia, Philippines, Latvia and Moldova. We are using cutting-edge technologies to excel in our Data Processing, FinTech and IT business divisions.
DYNINNO Egypt started its operations in Cairo in mid-2019 and has rapidly grown to 50 employees with plans to grow to over 130 qualified Travel Consultants in 2021.
Our associates are the driving force of our business. We coach our employees in the latest Sales and Customer Service techniques and teach them how to use the unique tools that make us leaders of the industry.
At DYNINNO Egypt, we provide a strong and stable environment in which real talent is appreciated and rewarded, enabling people to develop professional qualities and achieve great things.
Our friendly, energetic and ambitious team is currently looking for a key member, PR & Internal Communications, to play an integral part in the development of our existing facility and to set a new benchmark on the market.
- Turning DataPro to a definitive Employer of Choice by creating and effectively communicating a market-leading EVP.
- Developing and delivering on a comprehensive communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Developing social media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in posts and engagement of the target audience.
- Taking the overall Company’s pages on SocMed in order to create a compelling HR and PR brand, by posting creative content on a regular basis along with targeted ads.
- Planning, designing and organizing in-house and outside events for the engagement and retention of existing and potential employees, such as, but not limited to: corporate events, monthly engaging promos and events, job fairs and sports-themed events participation.
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluating opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Building relationships with local leaders to grow industry and labor market awareness.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of industry trends affecting the market and making appropriate recommendations regarding the communication strategy surrounding them.
- Mastery of all global and country-specific SocMed platforms and communication channels.
- Native/fluent English.
- 3-5 years of experience and Min. 1-year exp. in a multinational company
- Employer branding experience
- Confident communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box” with proven business cases.
- Strategic mindset.
- Pro-activeness and responsibility.
- International Ice Cream Retail...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago