Skills And Tools:
- The primary focus of this position will be to aid the Operations manager in overseeing all aspects of Snapology programs.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for hiring, training, coaching and managing Snapology’s staff.
- You will work directly with the teaching staff and the Owner to improve on the quality of education provided at Snapology.
- This includes ensuring that programs are delivered to students in a fun, structured and educational manner.
- You may also be asked to teach or observe classes when needed. Sales, marketing and customer service are also responsibilities within this job’s requirements, in addition to maintaining the Company’s accounts.
- Internal collaboration and communication with Snapology Instructors & Owners as well as representing the Snapology organization to parents & children with a high degree of professionalism is expected.
- Please review the following job responsibility and compensation details associated with this position:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle inquiries from parents regarding Snapology programs;
- Interview & hire employees;
- Maintain and improve Snapology Training & Orientation Program Policies, Procedures and Guidelines as needed;
- Ensure all employees are trained properly upon initial hire;
- Ensure teachers are properly trained for each program prior to commencement of each class;
- Maintain Class Packs, Teacher Packs and other Classroom Supplies
- Ensure teachers have proper equipment and materials for each program prior to commencement of each class;
- Maintain the staff schedule;
- Handle phone calls from staff that ‘call off’ and find suitable replacements for their shifts;
- Coach and develop staff by administering praise and constructive criticism
- Observe and evaluate staff performance using evaluation documents (minimum: 1 review per employee each 6 months)
- Seek feedback from Snapology Business Partners and provide Account Management for existing customers;
- Invoice Business Partners to obtain timely payments;
- Teach, assist and/or observe classes as needed;
- Participate in and/or conduct periodic Snapology training & staff meetings as required
- Maintain and improve Snapology Training & Orientation Program Policies, Procedures and Guidelines as needed
- Teach or observe new classes and conduct mock classes to evaluate programs and gather feedback
- Seek feedback and create a positive climate for teachers to provide feedback on curriculum and classroom experiences
- Coordinate with Management on curriculum and other relevant topics
- Maintain teacher clearances
- Complete special projects as assigned by Owner
- Encourage students & parents to enroll students in future Snapology programs;
- Keep the office and storage rooms organized;
- Provide general office support;
- Complete special assignments or curriculum as prioritized by Snapology’s owners;
- Leads the development and execution of sales strategy in cooperation with the leadership team; which includes formulating long range plans, objectives and goals to develop optimal market penetration;
- Handles all initial inquiries from interested prospects via phone, email or in-person;
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customers for internal growth and fulfillment of development plans;
- Manage all required paperwork for new programs and ensure programs are properly entered into Snapology’s operational system, Snapology Manager;
- Participate in sales related projects and activities as communicated by Management;
- Coordinate renewal / up-sell opportunities;
- Participate in Snapology leadership meetings as appropriate to contribute toward sales strategy development
Discovery Center Duties:
- Handle inquiries from parents regarding Snapology programs.
- Be responsible of the company’s main mobile business line to handle client inquiries.
- Be responsible of the company’s main e-mail address to handle client inquiries and promote Snapology virtually.
- Provide general office support and complete special assignments as indicated by Snapology Leadership.
- Lead groups of up to 24 students through curriculum-guided activities;
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment;
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures;
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of Snapology;
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies;
- Adequately prepare for each program by reading curriculum, watching training videos and/or participating in face-to-face training sessions.
- 6+ years of experience & 2 or more years of experience working with children in a classroom or camp environment
- Education degree or teaching experience recommended, teachers pursuing a degree in education will also be considered for this position
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis
- Operations Manager For F&BConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago