Skills And Tools:
- Review designs prepared by the owner or its consultant; submit related engineering and technical
notes to the line manager for approval and check executive panels and submit the required technical
amendments to the line manager.
- Define required needs for the project; prepare purchase orders and submit them to the line manager
for approval and follow-up with the needs department for the provision of all materials and equipment
required for each project on site to avoid project interruption.
- Define quantities and works of the project, prepare payment certificates for contractors, and submit
them to the line manager for approval and follow-up approving them by the technical office at the
company’s head office
- Prepare delivery notes and payment certificate of the owner according to executed works, submit them to the line manager for approval and follow-up delivering them to owner’s consultant for approval and
- Coordinate with Planning Department to prepare and amend the project timetable in case of any new
developments, prepare an execution report on weekly and monthly basis and submit it to the line
- Receive, keep and prepare replies to letters of the consultant or the owner and submit them to the line
manager and project manager for approval.
- Responsible for preparing & updating projects’ BOQs and calculating quantities.
- Preparing and revising workshop drawings.
- Responsible for the technical revision of all MEP and architecture drawings, at different phases of the
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- 6+ years’ Experience in the construction field is a MUST.
- AutoCAD, Revit (BIM) experience is a MUST.
- Strong background experience in Firefighting & HVAC.
- Mechanical Tendering Engineer ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza9 days ago