Skills And Tools:
We are seeking a dedicated full-stack developer to join our growing company. You will be tasked with taking website template files from a designer and creating fully functional websites from them, including developing all of the necessary functionality. Responsibilities include ensuring all relevant website functionality works as expected and that the website displays well on a range of screen resolutions, from mobile to desktop.
As a full-stack developer, you will work as part of a team to implement new features, as well as make modifications and fix bugs in existing code. Your duties will include designing and developing layouts, writing code to power the underlying functionality of the website, and developing tests for the code you write.
- Be a pivotal part of TechRoots' growing team and helping define the technical landscape within our teams
- Play a huge part in the success of TechRoots. We’re helping shape the Tech scene and modern software development across the world.
Details About Your Role
- Understand high-level business requirements and produce technical specifications, design architectures, and ultimately code.
- Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers, proxies, load balancing, and high availability, etc.
- Able to work with complex, high-transactional products is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop high-quality code that is maintainable, structured, highly organized, and self-documenting
- Code optimization techniques.
- Excellent debugging skills can drive to root causes of and solutions to complex problems
- Design, develop and deliver distributed applications
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Mobile development using hybrid frameworks like React Native is desirable
- Experience in Cloud technology mainly in Amazon Web Service (AWS), and desirable with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Elastic Search, AWS PaaS, Cloud Watch, Cloud X-Ray, EKS, RDS, etc is a plus
- Experience on projects using Single Page Application setups with React is a MUST. Angular or Vue is a plus
- Experience in a variety of solution architectures and/or designs (custom .Net/ development, mobile applications, commercial products implementations, cloud or SaaS integrations, etc.)
- Ability to have engaged discussions around the technology stack
- Ability to balance requirements and concerns from different stakeholders (business, finance, IT, etc.) and make efficient judgment calls, providing a clear rationale for decisions
- Ability to efficiently communicate with people of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Autonomous and self-driven, at the same time knowing when to reach out and how to provide adequate visibility
- Senior Full Stack Developer/Fr...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago
- PHP Software EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior PHP DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Software Developer - Full Stac...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago