Skills And Tools:
- Building and maintaining internal and external facing web/desktop applications.
- Working with developers, business analyst, QA, team-lead and business resources to design, develop and maintain company’s web /desktop applications in Microsoft environments.
- Develop and execute unit tests to validate code
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other developers as required
- Brainstorm technical solutions with the development team and business partners as required
- Keep up with technology and introduce new approaches/best practices to peers to gain technical knowledge and to resolve technical difficulties
- Participate in the daily scrum; provide estimates and statuses when required
- Participate in preparing technical documentation requirements, use cases, deployment to support the finished application
- Participate in the analysis of new functional requirement and systems
- Participate in the design of new systems and component
- Participate in creating programs’ unit testing, UI prototypes and demonstrate them
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Customer Oriented, Flexible, Attention to Details and Deadline-Oriented individual
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
- Ability to project manage.
- Software DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- .NET DeveloperConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago