Skills And Tools:
- Resolve service incidents by troubleshooting & solving reported faults.
- Perform service changes by assessing risk and implementing reported change requests.
- Resolve service problems by performing root cause analysis and designing action plans for unknown errors reported through Problem Management Dashboard, PEM Alarms, JDB Tickets, Oceane Incidents or COM signed emails.
- Monitor & validate alarms coming from intrusion sensors and identify real and false alarms.
- Qualify and solve incidents by analysing application-level traffic, tracking and investigating intrusions through manual event correlation.
- Escalate technically major security events & incidents to security senior engineers to empower it with better technical skills and more investigation.
- Perform routine actions to help manage and optimize IDP security policies.
- Perform solution releases by authorizing & validating changes, upgrades, updates, patches and migrations as well as implementing it.
- Maintain Security Solutions Configuration Management up-to-date by adding/modifying CI as implied by the incident, change, & release processes.
- Manage customers (internal and external) calls and provide them with regular as per each of the service support processes.
- Mentor newcomers and security associate and provide them with guidance and technical advice.
- Perform SIPs actions managed by Senior Security Engineers and update the action plan of the SIP.
- Perform Technical & management escalation as implied by the escalation process to ensure security tasks are progressing toward resolution and/or completion.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, communications or electronics engineering
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- At least 2 years of IT/Network security technical experience
- Certification at any of the following domains: CCSE or CCSA, SSCP, NSE4, JNCIS-FW, NSE5 or NSE4 and PCNSE along with CCNP or CCSP Security.
- CISSP is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of security concepts, including various kinds of vulnerabilities, exploits, attacks, and defence techniques.
- Very good understanding of network security technologies:
- Firewalls: CheckPoint & Fortinet and Palo Alto mainly other technologies are also acceptable
- Load Balancers: F5 BIGIP mainly
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention: MacAfee IPS mainly
- Remote Access Solutions: IPsec, VPN, AAA, PKI, Pulse Secure MSSL
- Operating Systems: Unix/Solaris & Linux.
- Cloud proxies and managed proxies: Bluecoat, McAfee, Zscaler and Symantec
- Excellent understanding of IT & networking concepts and technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent phone manner and business communication skills.
- Good understanding of ITIL incident & change management processes.
- Fluent English (reading and writing)
- French Language is a plus.
- Cloud Operation AdministratorConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo3 days ago