Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all finishing activities such as but not limited to block work & plastering, false ceiling, gypsum walls and painting, tiling and marble works, parquet flooring and landscaping.
- Preparing weekly and daily target schedules for all types of activities.
- To check the quality of all the materials received on-site and prepare quality reports, defects if any.
- Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understandings and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
- Carry out the specified inspection/test in accordance with relevant inspection/test plans, including the works of the subcontractors.
- Overall, supervision and coordination of General Foreman areas of responsibilities and the allocation of work areas.
- The follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
- Follow-up with General Foreman efficient usage of materials to minimize wastage, and supervise materials storage area.
- Coordinates and monitors with subcontractors for their daily construction activities and their obligations and liaison with subcontractors.
- Review and certify the payment certificates for the subcontractors.
- To be graduated from Civil or Architecture departments from a well-known university.
- Strong Finishing background.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Capable of reading drawings and schematics.
- Good interpersonal skills & a team player.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English.