- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Achieve sales and revenue target through sales activities to introduce company services to existing and prospect customers and Manages Account managers’ subordinates to achieve the same revenue and sales targets.
- Coordinate all activities for the Accounts assigned, to strengthen and expand the existing business relationship.
- Enhance customer retention and expand market share of products, solutions, and services, while ensuring profitable growth and customer benefits.
- Influence the key decision makers within the organization of the assigned accounts to achieve agreed targets and develop strong customer relations to develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of relevant opportunities.
- Follow up on leads and tenders and submit offers by attending sales and trade meetings and reading related publications.
- Monitor the preference of customers, maintain market share and coordinate market activities and maintain a high profile image of LINK Datacenter in the market place by turning projects into long term commercial partnerships.
- Participate in developing sales strategies for target Accounts by developing, implementing and updating the Account plan and producing customer analysis, and assessment of potential.
- Realize sales revenue targets, by providing quality account management to new and existing customers within agreed geographic/industry sectors by identifying and reporting quantified business opportunities and implementing the agreed action plan in order to achieve agreed targets.
- Understand and report assigned Accounts business and structure, including General Customer's information and contact current and potential customers, visit their establishment to evaluate needs, and promote the sale of products, solutions, and services.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and follow up for extended business.
- Establish personal networks and develop relationships with prospects
1 to 3 years
About this Company
Initially established in 1996 as the data center arm of LINKdotNET, Link Datacenter has since experienced tremendous changes and expansions in the Middle Eastern market. We host one of the largest and most sophisticated data centers equipped with the latest technologies and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Link Datacenter