Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for Technical Works which include:
- Review and Prepare Technical and Material Submittal.
- Study and prepare Request For Information RFI.
- Implement Low Voltage and Low Current systems (BMS, Public Address, Access Control, Fire alarm, Fire Fighting, KNX, Intrusion, Queuing, CCTV, and Car Parking system).
- Coordination (Link) between technical office and Site works.
- Follow up subcontractor’s progress and quality .
- Plan and schedule the projects tasks in liaison with planning engineer to be in parallel with the project target. (To meet Milestones) •
- Ensure the implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.
- Experience from 8 to 10 years in the construction field.
- Experience in residential, industrial, and commercial projects is preferred.
- Quantity Survey Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Techno Commercial Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Electrical Engineer - 6th of October, Giza27 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer - Ele... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Sales Engineer (EGE) - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Engineer (Panels) - Heliopolis, Cairo20 days ago
- Fiber Optics Engineer - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Tendering Supervisor - Electri... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Sales Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Power Engine... - Belbes, Sharqia1 month ago
- Electrical Site EngineerPinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Electrical Engineer-Tec...EL-Dawlya for Engineering Supplies and Contracting - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago