Skills And Tools:
- Maintain a risk register based on the identified applicable laws and regulations, fraud schemes, and AML considerations.
- Based on review of procedures and walkthroughs, maintain an inventory of internal controls and map them to key risk areas
- Track the progress of remediation of control weaknesses identified by Internal Audit, self-testing, or controls assessment
- Assist in the execution of the corporate compliance, fraud, and risk assessments by identifying the key risks and assessing mitigating controls to determine the risk profile for the organization.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) that are mapped to various risks to determine elevations in risk and proactively implement risk mitigation measures.
- Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting. Analyze the data and apply to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
- Provide assistance to in developing and updating policies and procedures by enforcing document standards.
- Bachelor’s degree (in accounting, business administration, public administration, or a related field) from an accredited college or university.
- Certification as a certified risk management assurance (CRMA) is preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of full-time experience in risk managements.
Job specific Skills:
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of risks identification, assessment, and management frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of control frameworks and the ability to design and evaluate effectiveness of controls embedded within business processes.
- Knowledge of the risk and governance standards such as COSO framework.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethics.
- Should work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Problem solving & decision making.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Considerable skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
- Knowledge of program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Academic ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago