Skills And Tools:
- As a leader of the Finance team in group of four manufacturing companies , the job holder is responsible for driving the company’s financial planning.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising, feasibility reviews for business growth plans and capital structure .
- Manage all financial matters which includes Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Tax , Banks and Cash Flow Management.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities.
- Overall P&L responsibility including budgeting, capacity, investment and KPI Planning – perfect cost control is a prerequisite.
- Providing a transparent financial view and risk assessment on the company to the Board of Directors and advising the CEO and Management Team on all matters relating to financial performance.
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting, information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
- Controlling all financial and accountancy matters including month end reports, management accounts, cash flow management, statutory accounts, presentation of management information and KPIs.
- Preparing periodic and emergency financial reports and listing the company's financial position .
- Lead and manage finance-initiated cross-functional business improvement processes to increase efficiency, add value and reduce costs.
- Prepare forecasts and analyze market trends in manufacturing, sales, financial operations, general business conditions and other required areas to Project the Profitability, Balance Sheet and Cash and Fund flows of the business for the required number of periods.
- Liaise with and maintain strong working relationships with the external auditors, regulatory bodies, and government / semi-government entities to ensure that the company derives the maximum benefit from these relationships.
- Effectively and professionally deal with the company’s vendors/suppliers, service providers, customers to ensure smooth operations of the company.
- Develop strong capabilities and skills within finance team members to deliver finance department objectives through a structured training and on the job training and manage the team performance process.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; Masters is a plus , and/or Financial Certificates (CPA, CFA, CMA…etc
- With 15 + years of Finance experience , at least 5 years of it expertise in a senior financial management position. Ideally in the business of manufacturing industry.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
- Work-experience in external auditing with one of the big audit firms , has exposure in IPO .
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English language (German a plus)
- Knowledge of local and international accounting standards (e.g. IFRS) and consolidation requirements.
- Reliable, accurate, with attention to detail.
- Excellent Arabic and English skills.
- Chief Financial Officer CFOConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria2 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Montaza, Alexandria1 day ago