Electrical Engineer(Hyundai-Rotem)Posted 10 days ago
46Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
- Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Site Electrical Engineer plans, controls and monitors the actual execution of all electrical related works of the project, to ensure that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
- Assigned to handle the electrical issues at the sites.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering.
- previous experience in railways is a plus
- Must be able to work with an on-site team on projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Good English Language.
- Hard worker and can work under pressure.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills with the ability to meet important deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Electrical Engineer - Hyundai ...Hyundai Rotem - Zamalek, Cairo24 days ago