Skills And Tools:
- Direct and coordinate the ACCM’s quality program, including the implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001and OHSAS 18001 systems; policies and procedures.
- Deploy quality functions among ACCM's bussiness processes
- Compile quality control reports, create statistical process control metrics, manage nonconformity material discrepancy reports, recommend continuoual improvement activities.
- Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for the Technical Support Manager for presentation to the senior management team.
- Review and improve the existing Staff Quality Record (SQR) database.
- Designe , develop , Implement and maintain quality training programs for key quality & manufacturing personnel and supply chain partners.
- Work with Production Management to apply pertinent Six Sigma Green/Black Belt attributes and other quality procedures appropriate to the business objectives.
- Work with opeartion management for process management , prevention and continual improvements .
- Prepare and manage suppliers/Provider Corrective Action Reports.
- Work with Design on new component introduction, alternative raw materials, tooling requirements, test plans, and product qualification requirements.
- Communicate and share total quality philosophy to key personnel .
- Keep senior management abreast of significant developments identified during deployment of total quality functions.
- Investigate and record customer complaints regarding product and service performance, specifications, and reliability.
- Drive new process through Minya for production/warehouse and despatch with all necessary KPIs and training in place and clear and simple documented process in place. Strong follow up to ensure performance is in line with the process.
- Drive subsequent changes needed for QC process form testing at the end to testing before and some at the end .
- Customer complaints.Drive process harder to ensure the focus is on complaints prevention and fast closure of complaints. Measure this.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemist or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in quality control and quality assurance.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Calcium Carbonate or Plastic industry is a must.
- Minya Resident.
- Must have experience of running quality training programs; Certified Trainer an asset.
- Possess senior management leadership abilities and skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and developing individuals.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills.
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Analyze problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues, with excellent knowledge of problem-solving techniques
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety standards and their implication in the workplace.
- Strong knowledge of Environmental management systems standards and their implication in the workplace.
- Strong knowledge of international, national and regional standards/legal requirements
- Quality Engineer - QC/QA - Kha...Confidential Company - khanka, Qalubia6 days ago
- Quality Control EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago