Skills And Tools:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or accounting.
- Very good experience, handling a similar position for a minimum of 5 to 7 years.
- Strong personality with ability to lead an existing team effectively
- Knowledge of Saudi Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Previous work experience in Saudi Arabia is a Must.
- Candidates in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama will be preferable.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia16 days ago
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia10 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia10 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago