Skills And Tools:
Location:- 5th Settlement, Cairo
- Act as Secretary and Receptionist for the Nursery, also answering telephone enquires.
- Support and liaise primarily with the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager.
- Welcome parents/carers and visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- In conjunction with the Nursery Manager and the Admissions team, action Nursery enquiries (send out registration forms, fees and other relevant paperwork), registration of new children and maintain the Nursery waiting list.
- Collate and maintain information on the school database for all new Nursery joiners and current Nursery children.
- Upload the Nursery photographs from the cameras to store on the school database.
- Order stationery and equipment for the Nursery in conjunction with the Nursery Manager.
- Liaise with all departments in the Main School including Accounts, Catering, Housekeeping,
- Maintenance and IT.
- Photocopying and laminating for the Nursery and also the Junior School when required.
- Assist with sales of Nursery Uniform.
- If required by the Nursery Manager/Deputy Manager, provide classroom cover in an emergency situation.
- Attend Main School admin staff meetings, Nursery staff meetings and Saturday open mornings.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks in order to provide a responsive support service to the Nursery and the wider School.
Sunday through Thursday from 8 am to 4 pm
- Good appearance
- Bachelor Degree
- Mastering English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Experience in same position is a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Females only
- Receptionist/Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago