CBE Regulatory - i-score Reporting IT Data EngineerPosted 19 days ago
17Applicants for3 open positions
- 10In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Work closely with business partners to understand and anticipate their data needs,
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality,
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Provide insights and make a recommendation based on data analysis
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field
- CBE reports and Iscore awareness.
- Excellent in SQL, Sub Query & PL-SQL
- SQL Fine tuning for millions of records
- Full awareness of the Data warehousing concepts.