Finance & HR Assistant in Salam (prolonged)Posted 9 days ago
42Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to Finance & HR Manager indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Finance & HR Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Finance & HR Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the Finance & HR manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the Finance & HR Manager of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Finance & HR Manager .
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Finance & HR Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Support the Finance & HR Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Finance & HR Manager in meetings upon request.
Human Resources Management
1) Assists during the pre and post-hiring process
- Manages and maintains job postings
- Ensures timely response to questions from hiring managers, applicants, and new hires
- Coordinates scheduling of phone screens, interviews, and new hire orientation of all reviewed and interviewed candidates’ resumes for Affirmative HR reports
2) Assists in the orientation and onboarding process
- Conducts new employee orientation
- Prepares materials for employee onboarding
- Assists in administering and updating employee benefits and administrative work
3) Provide general support for HR
- Maintains employee personnel files and conducts ongoing audits
- Assists in compiling information to ensure agency compliancy
- Assists in benefits administration and maintenance
- Processing payments to suppliers (by cash, cheque and bank transfer) and keep strict on all
documentation involved, informing the Project Finance & HR Manager of any sort of disparity
- Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing and filing of all accounting
pieces in accounting software (UF, responsible for cash register, cheque register and bank register)
in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Ensuring high quality accounting encoding (based on UF instructions) and accounting documents
(based on MSF financial policies and procedure).
- Enforcing implementation of the MSF validation table, advance granting table and MSF standard
financial procedures before processing any payments to suppliers/staff
- Make sure to respect accounting deadlines for monthly closure and annual closure with high
- Follow up of open advances and submit weekly report to Project Finance & HR Manager and
monthly to ACMA
- Executing follow up and implementation of the accounting feedback received from Project Finance
& HR Manager/ACMA/FinCo
Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Experience or strong knowledge in HR/labor law and Finance/Accounting
- Desirable experience in NGOs in developing countries.
- English on a very good level (spoken and written)
- native Arabic
Application Deadline: The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 4th June 2023 at 10.00am
- Tax Accountant - Katameya, Cairo15 days ago
- Auditor - Katameya, Cairo15 days ago
- Aviation Ticketing Agent & Acc... - Downtown, Cairo24 days ago
- Tax Manager - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- Billing Officer - Downtown, Cairo30 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Talent Acquisition Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Executive Secretary - GM - Obour City, Cairo20 days ago
- (B2B) Sales Lead - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Accounting Managerشيلتر تكنولوجي - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago
- Accountant / AdminWATAD Capital - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Accountant - Contractin...Art cladding - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Internal Audit SupervisorTalaat Moustafa Group - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Senior Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza20 days ago
- Credit Analysis /Senior Office...A.T Lease Egypt - Sheikh Zayed, Giza3 days ago
- Credit AnalystSky Holding - Katameya, Cairo15 days ago
- Office ExecutiveProfilerz - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- General AccountantGEMS Education - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Accountant - Fashion RetailObsession Boutique - Sheraton, Cairo17 days ago