Skills And Tools:
- A mission-driven global fintech start-up based in the UK is looking for an exceptional, strategically-minded Head of Marketing for our subsidiary in Egypt.
- This role will be responsible for advising and executing our go-to-market communications strategy and ongoing marketing efforts for our innovative suite of digital banking and payments apps for the MENA market.
- Working directly with the group CEO and CSO, the calibre will play a major role in launching our first fintech product in Egypt.
- This can be a career-defining position, helping to build a radically new kind of banking and payments app from the ground up.
- The candidate must be fluent in English and have a strong understanding of the Egyptian market. Comfort working within a very fast-paced, early-stage startup environment and working on horizontal, goal-focused teams will also be important in this role.
- Candidate Profile:
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Postgraduate degree in business, marketing, or another relevant field
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and communications, with a focus on digital marketing and growth marketing
- Industry experience in banking, payments, financial services, apps/software, or eCommerce
- Multinational experience and an ability to work across time zones with international teams
- Experience and deep understanding of the following:
- High-level marketing and communications strategy
- B2C marketing experience
- Growth marketing/growth hacking experience
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Product marketing, development, and pricing strategies experience
- Branding strategy experience
- SEO, Search Engine Marketing, and PPC experience
- Paid display ads and social media advertising experience
- User engagement and retention strategies experience
- Community building and community management experience
- Content marketing and content creation experience
- Social media marketing, PR, and influencer marketing experience
- Digital reputation management and social listening experience
- Go-to-market communications strategies experience
- The group founded on principles of diversity, community, empowerment, and inclusion and dedicated to democratising banking and money management around the world.
- Our team is hard-working, friendly, independently driven to succeed, and highly diverse.
- We are looking for a true team-player who can get along well with anyone and who is excited about building the future of fintech in MENA markets.
- The candidate must be experienced with launch strategies and digital marketing, as this role will be responsible for directing our Egyptian marketing activities at product launch
- Digital Marketing Manager - Re...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Account Manager (Digital Marke...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago