Skills And Tools:
Plan, implement, oversee and maintain server and network infrastructures and projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers.
- Proactively manage and maintain servers, Storage.
- Administer and support core Microsoft, Linux and VMware technologies.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations.
- Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE/ MCSA) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server /desktop Operating Systems
- Managing in excess of 50 Windows Server infrastructure
- Managing deployments/rollouts Over SCCM
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Servers/ESX Servers.
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional -CCNA/ CCNP MCITP Server
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
- Manage of Exchange Server.
- Linux/UNIX administration
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player
- Network & System AdministratorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago
- Senior Infrastructure System E...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Systems EngineerArab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago