Skills And Tools:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Taking a design brief to understand requirements and budgets
- Conceptualizing and executing creative print design ideas, including visuals for packaging and trade marketing
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating feedback into your final design
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications
- Staying up to date with consumer and market trends for packaging materials
- Have a knack for good design and an incredible eye for details.
- +3 years of experience.
- Experienced in using Photoshop/ Illustrator.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge about Adobe Premiere & Adobe after effects and 3D software is a bonus.
- Creative Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago