Skills And Tools:
- Ensure resolving technical malfunction of factory machines that disrupts production processes
- Prepare malfunction reports and breakdown timings.
- Assist in preparing maintenance plans and work orders.
- Responsibility for the implementation of corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance plans for various factory machinery by preparing work orders accordingly and forming work groups.
- Monitors spare parts release from warehouses.
- Responsible for preparing manpower allocation plan in different work shifts and assigning work orders according to the business need.
- Responsible to provide complete analysis on root cause for machinery malfunctions, suggesting means to enhance efficiency through reducing downtime.
- Suggest machinery modifications ideas if needed and implement if approved.
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria3 days ago
- Fleet Maintenance Section HeadThe International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago