Skills And Tools:
We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, specialized in shipping, shopping, and smart storage. Our customers love travelling around the world. We invest in technology and innovation, featured in New York Times Travel Show. Our headquarter is in New York, USA. Our Egypt Office is located at El Sheikh Zayed City.
We are looking for talents who are experienced in customer service, strong skills and convince skills, who are self-motivated, organized, detailed oriented, strong team work, and excellent English skills.
About the role
- Responsible for customer follow-ups, assisting the customer on registration, pricing checking, order placing, making payment, labeling and shipment tracking etc.
- Responsible for order review, payment processing, and label creation etc.
- Effectively communicate with customers via phone, email or chatting system, to answer questions, troubleshoot the issue, think out of box for system automation.
- Effectively communicate with US office and warehouse for any shipping, order, tracking, and account issues, and work together for a timely solution.
- Effectively communicate with shipping suppliers for any shipment exception, trace and claim.
- Collect, analyze and summarize customer requirements and feedback for business improvement. Timely address critical issues to management for a quick resolution.
- Responsible for building a tight and trust-able relationship with existing customers and potential customers.
- This position need flexible work on night shifts and day shifts as needed.
- Need excellent sales and English speaking and writing skills
- College or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experienced in customer service
- Excellent sales with convince skill
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast moving environment
- Strong learning and problem resolve abilities.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and good time management skill.
- Able to work on different shift include night shift.
- Good communication skill and excellent Team Player.
- Experience in shipping, shopping, travel, tourism industry is a plus but not necessary
- Customer Support Advisor - Ger... - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- Technical Support / Customer S... - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Junior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Customer Support Engineer - Ba... - Banha, Qalubia2 days ago
- Telesales Advisor - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Telesales Agent - Real EstateConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Call Center Agent - Abu Rawash, Giza26 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Outgoing Tour Operator ... - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Receptionist & Customer Servic... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Customer Support Representativ...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza17 days ago