Skills And Tools:
- Conducts promotional activities to support El Sewedy Education brands.
- Supports in developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our student recruitment team.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Creates promotional videos and any other recruitment materials.
- Oversees and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Produces valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Deploys successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Aims at creating awareness, interest and ultimately enrolment within El Sewedy Education’s institutions.
- Measures and report on the performance of offline marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Supports in a portfolio of educational institutions.
- Ensures development and delivery in line with the marketing plan.