Skills And Tools:
- Manage associated cost preparation responsibilities.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals.
- Attend clarification meetings with Client when required.
- Ensure that tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines.
- Take responsibility for all associated handover documentation in the event of an order.
- Participate in and actively support company initiatives.
- Be familiar with the general specifications and market requirements.
- Familiar with the risks and hazards within the activities and processes of the role and procedures, practices and measures in place to mitigate the risks.
- All other duties as relevant to the post.
- B.Sc. of civil/ Architecture Engineering
- 5 - 8 years Experience.
- Tendering experience not less than 5 years in Contracting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing with complex tenders.
- Tendering & Procurement Senior...Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Pricing &Tenders EngineerConfidential Company - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates10 days ago