Furniture Production EngineerPosted 16 days ago
18Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Furniture Production Engineer is required
- Planning and organizing manufacturing process ensuring finishing of production orders on time.
- Managing and organizing labors and personnel in order to achieve the most effective way to fulfill the production plan.
- Manage a safe working environment.
- Help to resolve and suggest solutions for any manufacturing problems appear.
- Ensure that the production rate meets the time plan and quality instructions.
- Achieve a high production rate with the quality standard needed within the time plan.
- Assessment of each worker's work efficiency and behavior.
- Issue reports concerning workers productivity and efficiency.
- Responsible of factory machines, tools, and equipment.
- Ensure the health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Send Your CV : ramez.mohamed at universalfurniture.net.
- BA Degree in engineering,
- 2+ years of proven experience in wooden furniture manufacturing is a must.
- Languages: Arabic and English good writing and speaking.
- Computer skills: Microsoft office.
- Problem solver.
- Teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Males Only.
- Employment Type
- Production Engineer - Wooden ...Confidential Company - Qassim, Saudi Arabia9 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Off...Makan for Wood and Metal Industrial - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago