Skills And Tools:
- Provide hardware, software and all front-end technical support for internal users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software application issues
- Respond to and resolve helpdesk via telephone, email, and ticket portals
- Manage service ticket queue, prioritize requests and perform work to meet or exceed user expectations and deadlines.
- Set up new desktops and laptops with necessary business applications.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, mailboxes, groups, Users applications and other server administration items
- Configure and troubleshoot hardware as necessary (computers, printers, mobile phones, networking, wiring, etc.).
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and other equipment.
- Testing new technology and organizing cables and testing the passive network
- install, maintenance and testing security cams
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Communication Engineering or a related discipline
- Technical Support EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago