Skills And Tools:
- The purpose of this position is to create a positive experience for our customers by providing essential support and enable an exceptional experience through inbound channels. The right person for this position will be patient, persuasive, and dedicated to taking care of customer needs through scripted, genuine phone conversations. You will provide order status information, provide detailed information about products and services, resolve billing and technical issues and offer assistance.
- Communicate with customers via OMNI channels such as phone, mail, chat, and social media platforms.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to queries raised by customers about the product, pricing, and availability.
- Upsell was possible in a manner that is professional and honest.
- Liaise with internal functions and main stakeholders to offer FCR and meet customer's expectations.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- Manage conflict with objectivity and pe-professionalism; immediately report escalated issues and follow up at a later point to ensure the customer was adequately served and compensated if needed.
- Document all activity on every customer account, including updates, order inquiries, questions, and billing issues for future reference.
- Oversee and follow up on customer-raised billing and/or technical tickets (complaints) while eager to go the extra mile.
- Uphold a positive attitude and enthusiastic demeanor to contribute effectively to team efforts and provide customers with the highest level of service.
- Liaise with management and suggest process enhancement opportunities when applicable
- Maintain a workspace that is clean, organized, and free of distractions, and remain focused during all shifts.
- At least 1 - 2 years of customer service work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Bachelors/Diploma in any relevant field.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent command of the English language (written/spoken)
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospective customers.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Working knowledge of MS programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook.