Skills And Tools:
- Set the rules, procedures, technical instructions, and guidelines for executing the policy & manual of HSE in the workplace
- Set the technical standards of HSE.
- Work on the prevention of causes that lead to accidents or even injuries during the work process.
- Establish risk assessment and analysis for all work procedures inside the premise and its related locations.
- Proceed and supervise the implementation of HSE instructions.
- Assure the adherence of workers that they wear their PPES during the work process.
- Implement a regular inspection for all work locations and supervise the HSE technicians.
- Set a comprehensive training plan for all employees inside the premise and its related locations.
- Disseminate awareness for all employees by applying the safety signs and booklets.
- Conduct investigations in case of accidents and injuries and make an analysis for an action plan.
- Execute internal auditing overall of the company’s departments with solid following up to cover all the gaps on time.
- Collect all of MSDSs related to the various chemicals and keep them updated.
- Participate in choosing of PPEs.
- Prepare an emergency plan in case of crisis.
- Bachelor's Degree: Engineering/ Science Experience: 5-7 years in the same field makes only certificates: (Risk Assessment-First Aid-OSHA-Fire Fighting) must be certified
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Certificate in occupational health and safety.
- Hold a specialist occupational safety and health certification.
- Science TeacherConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- HSE Specialist (6th of October...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago