- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To lead and manage the store operation to deliver the highest standards of customer service and maximize sales and profitability in line with company objectives
Core Functional Activities:
- Solve critical store operational problems including customers’ complaints, in order to ensure operational effectiveness and to increase customers’ satisfaction.
- Assist in recruiting and selecting Store staff by verifying job-fit and team-fit of candidates.
- Manage annual allocated budget by monitoring expenditure up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible and reporting variances versus budget.
- Ensure the stock is effectively measured and controlled and manage order placement activities to maximize sales and meet stock performance objectives.
- Monitor the Store hourly revenue and prepare staff schedule accordingly in order to ensure that the Store manpower is effectively matched to operational requirements in a cost effective manner.
- Prepare management information reports on store performance in order to allow informed decision making
- Effective Complaint resolution.
- Customer feedback
- Staff Turnover
- Number of vacancies
- Stock loss as % sales minimized
- Inventory data accuracy
- Range and size availability maximized
- Timely and accurate operation & Sales Reports.
- Timely and accurate Operation Reports.
- Ensure the effective communication of sales plans and targets to the Store team,
- Managing performance, developing and motivating employees, in order to ensure the highest levels of performance and the achievement, or exceeding, of sales targets.
- Evaluate on a bi-yearly basis the performance of the Assistant Store Manager, Sales Associates, and Stock Keepers as per company guidelines.
- Manage Store events and marketing activities with the Brand Manager by ensuring proper coordination with the concerned parties.
- Perform other Store related activities such as overseeing the Store merchandising, verifying the cleanliness, display and maintenance of the Store window to be in line with brand image and standards.
- Ensure cash management policies and procedures are followed and cash registers are accurately reconciled.
- Daily meeting
- Conduct PA meeting with action Plan
- Maintenance of brand integrity
- Quality of visual displays
- Policies and procedures adhered.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Retail Group Egypt; a subsidiary of Fawaz Al Hokair Fashion Retail; was established in 2007 in order to provide the Egyptian market with the most successful international fashion brands proving to the Egyptian community that fashion is no longer miles away but in fact...
See all Careers and Jobs at Retail Group Egypt