Skills And Tools:
- Design of security and Low current systems (Access Control, CCTV, intruder Alarm, Fire Alarm …etc.)
- Interface with customers and perform analysis of business challenges, designs and accomplishes product presentations
- Collaborate with project teams to have a successful implementation of the project with minimum cost.
- Collaborate with project managers to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown for large projects
- Write the proposal / Statement of Work for the customer
- Verifying & confirming BOQ, Prelims & other expenses in advance to avoid unwarranted / unaccounted costs
- Present the designs and work flow processes in collaboration with the customer to gain commitment to the engagement - collaborate with the suppliers and take best delivery periods.
- Remain updated with relevant technology developments through ongoing personal development.
- Proven experience as handyman
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Basic math skills
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- nearby location is must