Skills And Tools:
- Achieve a volume of sales maintaining the monthly, quarterly, and annual target of the department.
- Achieve the pre-set ratios of visits / calls ratio - closed deals / calls ratio.
- Achieve the minimum average quality of the monitoring.
- Achieve and maintain client satisfaction rate.
- Send all reports required on time.
- Update and record all required data on CRM that maintain the completion of data and its accuracy.
- Follow up on all leads assigned to the team members.
- Assign work, provide direction to the sales team and ensures that assigned targets are completed.
- Suggest, and assist in identifying setting up sales plans with the upper level.
- Analyze work activities and set performance measures.
- Analyze all reports received from direct reports in order to identify sales situations.
- Attend sales meetings with team members and give support and advice if needed in order to close the deal.
- Bachelor’s degree from any reputable University.
- 5 to 7 years experience in real-estate, not less than 2 years in the commercial.
- Time management Skills
- Project management skills
- Task-oriented, Task Scheduling
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Management and Leadership skills
- Negotiation and handling skills
- Real Estate Sales Team LeaderConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Sales Real Estate - Team Leade...The Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago