Senoir tendering EngineerPosted 2 months ago
- 9In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Preparing site visit report after exploring site condition & surroundings.Coordinating in preparing initial design drawi
.Prepares cost estimates in the early design stage.
Understand the project requirements and interprets design or engineering drawings and prepares tender documents, B.O.Q, material lists, and specifications.
Review project drawings and all materials to write specifications of the project and comply with B.O.Q and specs with it.
Attends bidding negotiations regarding spec and priced B.O.Q and reply all clarifications required in the tender process.
Preparing method statements for the execution of BOQ items (if required).Coordinate with sales team in preparing prequalification to be submitted to any new clients
.Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses
.Gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.Read technical documents, specifications, and data sheets in order to prepare estimatesResolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
.Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues.Use computer software to calculate estimates.Evaluate a project’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
.Recommend ways to make a project more cost-effective or profitable.Work with tendering teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients.Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data and maintain estimation records for future tender and cost evaluations.
Come up with creative and innovative ideas/ alternatives in order to ensure a competitive cost estimation and efficient works plan.
Control and monitor project milestones including verifying and checking invoices against material delivered and work accomplished
.Ensure accurate, reliable, and complete project within cost estimated.Assist in developing and managing the project budget and align with unit head revenue forecasting and recommend corrective actions.
Monitor the status of the allocation of all pending issues and fulfill project commitments.
Weekly Tender Status Reports (highlighting progress on a concerned tender).Monthly Progress Reports (tender wins/ losses & indicating reasons)
.Searches for methods, materials, and systems to maintain a technical resources library
.Represents the department and participates in summits related to specification/ materials development.Assists the designers to select materials.
- bachelor's degree in engineering Electrical / Mechanical One of IPMA, CCP, PRMG, PMP certificate or equivalents is an advantage7-10 years of proven experience within a construction contractorDemonstrating previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language Providing proven leadership and management experience.Details oriented.Experience inTend dealing with complex
- Senior Electrical Proposals & ...GTCI Constructors - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Tendering & Cost Estima...AEG Design & Construction - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerByld APR Construction - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Tendering Estimation EngineerORC - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Senior tender EngineerConstruction & Design Co. SAE - Downtown, Cairo28 days ago
- Tendering & Procurement Engine...LVLS Construction Company - Giza, Egypt30 days ago
- Tender Engineer - ConstructionConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Estimation EngineerAlicoegypt - Heliopolis, Cairo21 hours ago
- Structural Design Engineer AMO-EGY - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sr. Tendering EngineerJozoor Landscapes - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago