Skills And Tools:
Title: Senior Full-stack Developer (.net Core - Angular)
Industry: IT Software
Location: Work from home
- Deliver the assigned tasks within due time frame and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
- Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s projects needs and delivery.
- Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
Our best candidate should have the following:
- Must have at least 4 hours of free time a day, starting at 6:00 PM or 7:00 PM
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience in developing .NET framework and C# web applications.
- proficiency and practical experience in Angular8+, Vue.js, jQuery.
- Experience with Angular and RESTful API
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in working with MVC and ASP.NET.
- Solid experience in ASP.NET Core.
- Experience in programming to SQL databases (experience in MS SQL server is required).
- Experience in implementing Web API.
- Strong working knowledge of implementing RESTful services and working with internet protocols .
- Experience in Git source control.
- Experience in Agile Development
- Experience in developing with Angular and Typescript is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and development teams.
- Strong analytical and estimation skills with the ability to quickly debug system problems and provide short & long term solutions.
- Full Stack .Net Developer -Ale...Marine & Engineering Services Co (MESCO) - Bab Sharq, Alexandria6 days ago