Skills And Tools:
CEPRES is a Fintech Company and leading solution provider as a digital platform for investment analytics & data solutions to the Private Capital Markets. CEPRES began in 2001 as the Center of Private Equity Research and was the first to ‘look-through’ private market funds to underlying deal and asset performance. Today, our award-winning online platform securely connects thousands of professionals in the largest private investment network in the world.
At CEPRES we value smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
In this role you will
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured roadmaps, test cases and test plans.
- Check and review test cases to identify problems or issues. Suggest solutions, improvements, or enhancements to better meet the needs of the end-user.
- Test new features and changes, ensuring the implementation matches the specifications, finding bugs, and regressions.
- Work with a Product development team to ensure the testing requirements are well understood, test cases are documented, and test results are published as per schedule.
- Support the software development process by ensuring that released code meets the highest standards of quality, both in terms of functionality and in terms of solving business needs fully and directly.
- Validate quality by implementing non-functional tests for collecting baselines and measuring against them. Constantly improve the software testing process using automation and emerging technology.
- Perform application security audits.
- Manage the suite of manual and automated test cases.
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution.
- Proactively pursue learning on new practices, solutions, technology, and skills.
- Contribute to improving QA processes, work across organizational boundaries and exercise appropriate influence to ensure commitment to customers and product quality.
You should have
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related subject.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of QA terminology, methods, and tools.
- Highly self-driven, responsible, reliable and keen to learn and improve.
- Must have strong analytical skills, and an ability to troubleshoot to the root cause of problems.
- Experience with performance testing is a plus.
- Experience in SQL and C# or any similar OO programming languages such as Java.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in Selenium (C# or Java).
- Solid experience in API testing using any of these techniques Cypres/Postman/RestSharp C#.
- Experience with test automation using selenium web driver is a plus.
- Have a desire for continuous learning. In particular, interested in learning more about test automation, new testing tools and test strategies.
- Committed to delivering daily high-quality work.
- Ability to work with teams and build a high-performance culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -in English- with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
What we offer
- Compensation and benefits through attractive packages, company and team events, flexible working hours, holiday time, work-life balance, remote working, and career advancement
- Career growth opportunities and promotions in Private Equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today, 360° feedback, mentoring from an international team of passionate experts
- Culture driven by our Leadership Principles: entrepreneurial, result-driven, encouraging ownership and enabling each other to succeed
- Caring for our employees: Individualized trainings for your professional and personal development. Contribution to health plan. We are all dedicated to creating a positive impact on our lives!
- Software Quality Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Quality Assurance Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Devops Engineer - Software Dev... - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer 22... - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Head of Quality Assurance (Mul... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Software Test Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Software Tester - Quality Assu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Backend Developer (Multination... - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Mokattam, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Mobile Test Automation ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago