Skills And Tools:
- Handle daily operation with Banks through monitoring the implementation of cash transactions, plus recording on the ERP system.
- Ensure that all bank transactions recorded & maintained in the system.
- Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
- Perform monthly and annual bank reconciliation.
- Process all cash transactions related to deposits, withdrawals & foreign currency exchanges in line with business needs.
- Paid up capital increase follow up
- Loan interest recording and tracking, following up the loan value and make sure the recording matches the bank reconciliation monthly
- Letter of credit recording and follow up regularly
- Letter of grantee recording and follow up regularly
- Make cash flow weekly , updated daily and reported
- Managing cash flow in and out to maintain positive flow of cash and maintaining cash needs for operations
- Holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting Department.
- 2 to 4 years experience in Financial Analyst or Treasury accounting role.
- Good knowledge of the basics of finance, treasury, banking products, accounting standards, and financial systems.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in using ERP Program is preferred
- Proficiency in the English language
- Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago