Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders - Product Owner, Business Analysts, Development, Quality Assurance, Documentation, etc. - to plan and execute projects including technical specifications, establishment of realistic project timelines, and preparation, distribution and management of detailed project schedules via the work breakdown structure.
- Ensure shared understanding of project goals and success criteria across the entirety of the project team.
- Promote a free flow of information with and among partners and team members on all matters.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Track outstanding deliverables, milestones and change requests.
- Track and communicate project status, risks, and emergent issues that is readily accessible and current.
- Coordinating task assignments based upon management
- Manage software release content with key stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 3-6 years of experience
- Experience in BPO industry
- Fluent in English is a MUST
- Moderation Project ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Project Manager Engineer- Cons...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago