Skills And Tools:
- Resolve questions using Caterpillar (SIS), unresolved questions, gather all required information from the BU and creates a DSN Entry, ensure the BU is kept updated.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction with a high level of focus on Quality assurance.
- Monitor SIMSi submission and follow up with Business unit personnel where applicable.
- Document the success of the projects and present the results
- Attend specific new product and system training courses to Implement systems.
- Locate and price new tooling and equipment.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Mantrac Service.
- Ability to read Caterpillar electrical and hydraulic schematics, understand Caterpillar Service manuals and parts books, Mantrac business systems (MANPRO).
- Technical understanding of engines, vehicle and power systems electrics, mobile hydraulics, transmission systems.
- Practical hands-on ability.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Proficiency of English language both verbally and written.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, PDF proficiency and PC literate.
- Oracle ERP Consultant (R12) - ...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 days ago