Skills And Tools:
- Answer inbound calls and manage workflow between departments.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Answer customers' inquiries and help them use the company’s services.
- Following up with the customers by making outbound calls.
- Responding to customer inquires.
- Handling customer tickets and complaints.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Build a good rapport with customers over the phone.
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database.
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’).
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Candidates with at least 1 year experience and from logistics / courier industry are preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast typing speed.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving developing business.
- Good spoken and written English capability is a PLUS.
- Honest, patient, customer oriented.
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day.
- Call Center AgentConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago