Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for daily finance operations including Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable & office petty cash, etc.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status including preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
- Support month-end and year-end close Reports.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Plan, assign, and review staff’s work.
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Manage cash flow Reports.
- Interaction with key suppliers and service providers including banks, auditors, tax agents.
- Manage Customer accounts and Preparation of semi-monthly customer statements.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Age between 27 and 30 years old
- Salary is negotiable
- Males Only.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Good command of English
- Experience in Accounting Standards and tax law is must
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- 4 years of consulting and trading companies experience.
- 4 years of experience similar position.
- 5 Working Days + 2 Days off.
- Financial analysis and accounting background
- Experience in external export invoices.
- Good English.
- Experience in maintaining and generating invoices and account statements and resolving collections.
- Cairo citizens preferably Heliopolis
- Experience of budgetary process and analysis
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Odoo…)
- Experience with internal audit is a must
- Experience with financial analysis is a must
- Experience with warehouse supervision is a must
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia6 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago