Skills And Tools:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Ability to deal with the inventory system and excel sheets
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Writes up inventory reports detailing any overstock or missing items
- Responsible for verifying that the incoming and outgoing items and goods are identical to those stated in purchasing order
- Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise.
- Maintains inventory.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Oversees the delivery of merchandise to branches
- Follow-up of the system in warehouses, which is the most important work and not neglect
- High education is needed
- Minimum 1 years' experience
- Knowledge in electronics field
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria7 days ago
- Deputy Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria14 hours ago
- Purchasing And Logistics Secti...Confidential Company - Suez, Egypt2 days ago