Skills And Tools:
Designing, developing and maintaining data warehousing and business intelligence solutions based on Microsoft Technology Stack.
Duties and responsibilities
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy Dashboards to enable business users take informative decisions
- Writes SQL query to read data via visualization tools
- Collaborate with BI architectures to ensure building data marts that serves business needs.
- Build reports for business users using reporting tools such as Microsoft report builder
- Evaluate and enhance existing dashboards and reports
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Develop and update technical documentations for reports and dashboards projects
Working and Skill Requirements
- Required Skills:
- Advanced SQL
- SQL Server
- ETL using SSIS + SQL Server Agent Jobs and familiarity with data sources like (Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, ...)
- Multidimensional Data Modeling
- SSAS (Tabular Mode)
Nice to have Skills:
- Informatica PowerCenter ETL
- SQL Server CDC
- Power BI
- Advanced Data Engineering.
- SSAS Multidimensional Mode
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent related experience
- 3+ years as a BI developer /BI analyst or related experience